Sheridan Maine are currently working on an exclusive basis with an industry leading organisation business based in the heart of Bournemouth to recruit for a Finance Assistant to support their Accounts team.
This role will suit someone who is highly organised, accurate and used to working in a fast paced and busy office environment. This role is office based.
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Matching to purchase order numbers and preparing the payment run
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Assisting with monthly journal preparation
- Previous experience working in a finance team
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and overcoming challenges
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.