An established manufacturing firm based in Christchurch is recruiting for a Finance Assistant. The ideal candidate will be studying or looking to start studying the AAT or equivalent and have knowledge of manufacturing accounts processes.
Key duties of the Finance Assistant will include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Matching the purchase orders
- Processing weekly supplier payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Sending customer invoices, update statements and process receipts
- Daily bank postings, monthly bank reconciliations including multi-currency
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Fixed Asset Additions/Disposals/Depreciation
- Petty Cash Reconciliation and journal posting
- Assisting with Month End tasks
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
To be considered for the role of Finance Assistant:
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- IT proficient especially Excel
- A willingness to learn
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.