A newly created Business Administrator position has arisen within an expanding South Oxfordshire based organisation that provides a wealth of support to its client base and prides itself on a high level of customer service.
This exciting new role will encompass a broad range of company secretarial duties as well as general office administration. Please see below an overview of responsibilities:
- Drafting contracts and letters
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Updating and managing the CRM systems
- Liaising with clients, assisting with queries and chasing documentation
- Assist with the maintenance of the company website
- Organising staff/ social events
- Assist with company secretarial duties such as statutory registers, share issues, incorporations, managing appointments
- Support the business with general office tasks; answering calls, producing documents, sending emails etc.
As this is a new role, the company are very open to consider someone with or without relevant experience however some previous office administration experience is required. It is essential to have good communication skills both written and verbally along with a competent level of MS Office suite. We are looking for an outgoing individual who enjoys working in a thriving environment and is able to manage a variety of tasks and has good organisational skills. Someone who is enthusiastic and has a bright, positive attitude would be ideal.
The role offers a competitive salary along with hybrid working and car parking is available onsite. The company are also accessible by public transport (Reading/Oxford).
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.