An international high-end business is recruiting a European Financial Controller on a 100% remote working basis to own the financial control, planning and reporting of its UK and European entities. Reporting to a US based CFO and managing a team of in-country accountants the key responsibilities for the European Financial Controller are:-
- Leading the financial management and controls across the UK and European businesses
- Consolidating and reporting UK and European results to the US
- Working with the country accounting teams on annual budgets, forecasts and plans
- Supporting the local management teams with financial decision making
- Owning the statutory accounting, reporting and annual audit process
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Driving a strong controls and SOX compliance culture
The successful candidate for the European Financial Controller role is likely to:-
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA) with a number of years post qualified experience in a similar reporting role
- Have experience of working in an international / multi-cultural environment
- Possess excellent technical accounting knowledge including US GAAP
As this is an international and remote working role there is a requirement for occasional travel within the UK and Europe as well as a number of trips to the US on a yearly basis.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.