Sheridan Maine is currently working with an international business that has an office based in Romsey.
The role will entail carrying out a Double entry Bookkeeping function and working in a team of 7-8 people and in a very relaxed office environment.
This is a permanent full-time position, which can offer flexible hybrid working.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of Invoices onto the Accounting System, Great plains.
- Raising Sales invoices & processing onto Great Plains.
- Maintaining the Accounts Payables & Receivables Ledgers
- Maintaining and reconciling intercompany balances
- Liaising with Colleagues multi nationally to resolve any queries they may have.
- Ad hoc duties and reporting.
- Knowledge & experience of double entry bookkeeping.
- Proficient in using accounting software programs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Will be flexible yet process orientated in their approach to tasks
- Superb organizational and time management abilities
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Solid Excel & Outlook experience
A drivers licence and your own transport is requiredYou are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.