Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global client based in Berkshire who is currently recruiting for a qualified Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to lead an existing team and work closely with the wider business.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of financial control
- Management accounting and reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Maintain and develop financial controls and a processes
- Systems enhancement
- Leading and mentoring a team
- Supporting projects
- Business partnering
- Ad hoc projects
Key competencies of the Financial Controller will include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong systems knowledge
- Previously led teams
The client offers a competitive salary and is based close to commuter routes and has onsite parking.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.