Sheridan Maine are exciting to be working with a global logistics and transportation company based in central London and they looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their team
Responsibilities of the Senior FP&A Analyst include:
- Develop and produce executive and board management packs for review in a timely manner.
- Business partner to executive cost centres, helping set budget/forecasts ensuring performance is clearly reported and understood
- Monthly detailed variance analysis to assist in decision making for corporate cost centres
- Financial analysis for a specific product stream or region by creating dashboards and financial models in Microsoft Excel
- Maintaining a corporate model in excel with a forecast cash flow
- Draw insights to enable management to make accurate decisions based on conclusions drawn from analysis
- Ensure Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reporting is completed timeously
- Propose, develop and implement new performance KPI’s - understanding the key drivers of the business both current and proposed to facilitate growth of the business
- Develop budget/forecast tools and models
- Process improvement; assess, scope and redefine existing processes under own initiative; with appropriate approvals where applicable
- Mentorship of any analysts in the wider FP&A team in other countries
- Ad hoc valuation models and data analysis for decision making and acquisition transactions for the wider group
To be considered for the role of the Senior FP&A Analyst role, the following attributes are required:
- Professional qualification desirable (ACCA, CFA, CIMA etc.) but not essential
- Experience in developing tools and models to enable performance evaluation and making a real-world impact
- Has a track record in succeeding in ambiguous situations/environments
- History of working with multiple currencies and companies with a global footprint.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.