This is an exciting role for someone who is keen to expand their payroll skills in a fast paced environment!
Sheridan Maine are partnering with a local finance team in Bournemouth to recruit for a Payroll Analyst to support the finance team in analysing, preparing and processing for the most effective way to complete payroll.
This position offers a hybrid working pattern, 2-3 days in the office per week.
- Supporting other members of the payroll team and being hands on with the coordination and processing of payroll
- Undertaking payroll analysis
- Identifying reporting requirements
- Processing monthly payroll
- Prepare and submit paperwork for tax deductions, benefits and pension returns
- Conduct audits on payroll procedures and records
- Point of contact for payroll and tax queries from employees
To be considered for this Payroll Analyst position, applicants must have the following experience:
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experienced running monthly payrolls and up to date legislation knowledge
- Documenting processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Deadline driven and highly organised
- Methodical in your approach
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible