“Success is a process, not an event.”
Do you have purchase ledger experience? This is a great opportunity to gain some experience within a well-recognised, charitable business.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be directly responsible for the following duties:
- Matching batching and coding invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing invoices to the purchase ledger
- Managing supplier accounts to meet deadlines
- Dealing with vendor statements
- Processing the payment runs
- Opening new supplier accounts
To be considered for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Intermediate use on SAP (not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high volume, fast paced environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.