“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle.
We’re delighted to be partnering with an established organisation to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a newly created department specialising in billing and credit control activities.
The role will be office based but will involve an element of flexible working.
Duties of the Accounts Receivable Clerk will include:
- Ensure month end activities are delivered in line with the Group financial reporting calendar
- Assist with reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Liaise with Operational teams and clients to gather billing, reporting and credit control
- Identify areas for improvement in processes
- Come up with innovative ideas and processes to reduce aged debt and debtor day figures
To be considered for the role of Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.