A well-established High Wycombe based organisation are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their team on an interim basis. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA and possess recent statutory accounting experience and will also need to be immediately available or available at short notice.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Financial reporting
• Provision of support regarding Tax and VAT
• Implementation of financial controls and processes
• Production of balance sheet reconciliations
• Liaison with Auditors
Key attributes of the Financial Accountant:
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Able to multitask and prioritise effectively
• Experience of working with multiple entities
The company are offering a competitive daily rate and are looking for someone who is hands on and keen to work with the wider business.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.