“You must be the change you wish to see in the world”. Mahatma Gandhi.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a leading European manufacturer in the medical and healthcare sector. They are currently recruiting for a part-qualified Management Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) who will join their finance team based near Southampton.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Assist with preparation of monthly accounts including variance analysis
- Preparation Statutory Accounts
- Maintenance of accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist with Budget analysis
- Assist with preparation for statutory audit
- Preparation of VAT Return
- Maintenance and reconciliation of Fixed Asset Register
- Reports on sales/revenue analysis
- Reporting on expenditure and explanations of cost savings
- Investigate and justify significant changes in purchase prices
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the department as required
The successful Management Accountant will possess a willingness to learn and be able to work in a fast-paced, expanding business. Good Excel skills, including Pivot tables, Vlookups, Sumif functions are essential for this position.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.