“The road to success is always under construction.” Lily Tomlin.
An established Bristol based firm is recruiting for a part-qualified Management Accountant (AAT). The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the Construction industry and of accounting and systems implementations.
The Management Accountant will provide timely and accurate financial management information for the Group and will have various responsibilities.
Duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Preparation of draft monthly management accounts for review
- Prepare all journal entries and process all receipts
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- Process sales invoices, credit notes, retentions, and applications for payment
- Reconciliation of the aged debtors report to the cashflow and the trial balance
- Chase outstanding payments
- Production of aged debtor reports
- Liaise with customers and deal with any queries
- Ensure Cash Flow tied to Sales Forecast on a weekly basis
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Perform credit checks
- Assist with accounts payable when required
- Monitor credit terms, credit limits and current exposure levels for a range of key customers and suppliers
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Prepare MI and working file for Audit
- HMRC administration of salaries, PAYE and NI
- Administration of petty cash
- Assist with annual budget process
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following attributes are required:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Good accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time to meet deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.