A multi-national business with offices near Southampton is recruiting a part qualified / recently qualified Financial Analyst to work within its commercial finance team on a hybrid home / office basis. The key deliverables for the Financial Analyst are:-
- Preparation of post investment reviews
- Calculation and consolidation of monthly variance analysis
- Partnering the business through the preparation of insightful analysis of sales, pricing and profitability
- Monitoring, analysis and review of assets
- Supporting continuous improvement projects for business processes and reporting
The key requirements for the Financial Analyst role are:
- Part qualified / recently qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Experience in a similar Financial Analyst, Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner role though candidates straight from practice will also be welcomed
- Strong excel knowledge
The company offer great career progression opportunities as well an excellent benefits package that includes flexible / hybrid working, 25 days holiday, private health cover and above standard pension scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.