A leading south coast employer that has offices near Portsmouth and offers hybrid working (two days a week in the office and three from home), is recruiting a late stage studier or qualified Management Accountant to work with the Divisional Financial Controller producing monthly accounts and analysis as well as providing business partnering support to key senior budget holders.
This is a high profile Management Accountant role with exposure at a senior level across the business and the key responsibilities are:-
- Producing, reviewing and discussing cost analysis with senior stakeholders
- Supporting the month end and forecast processes
- Monthly management accounts preparation and commentary
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
The key requirements for the Management Accountant are:-
- Part qualified (late stage studier) or qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Previous experience in a similar role – though candidates straight from practice will also be considered
- Ability to analyse and review data to produce and present meaningful financial information to non-finance stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large company with fantastic career progression opportunities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.