"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation based in central London to recruit an Accounts Assistant. The company are offering a competitive salary and some excellent benefits including hybrid working, 25 days holiday and pension scheme.
This is a hands-on role and the successful candidate will work on all aspects of accounts.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Coding and posting vendor invoices and expense claims in different currencies
- Weekly payment runs
- Managing the customer ledger including posting customers receipts
- Dealing with customer queries
- Managing the credit control process. Chasing debtors by email
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Updating monthly cash flow schedules and forecasts
- Dealing with employee credit card queries
- Month end Journals and accruals
- Attaching Supplier invoices and the expense forms to the Navision system
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant:
- The candidate must have a strong transactional accounting skill set
- Proven professional experience within a similar role with multi-currency exposure
- Experience of Navision Accounting software is preferred and proficiency in Microsoft Office
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.