A well-established Bracknell based organisation are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. This position will be overseeing key areas of accounts receivable and communicating directly with customers.
You will perform a range of Credit Control duties including but not limited to:
- Produce and issue customer invoices
- Contact customers to obtain payments
- Set up new customer accounts
- Perform credit checks
- Reconcile accounts and resolve any discrepancies
- Escalate any customer account issues
- Post receipts and allocate payments
- Run aged debt reports
- Experience in a similar Credit Control/ Sales Ledger environment
- Good IT skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Strong negotiation and organisation skills
The company are offering hybrid working and good benefits which include 25 days holiday, christmas shut down and flexible working hours. The office is located close to public transport links and have free car parking available on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.