Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation based in the Bristol area. They are currently looking to recruit into the Accounts Payable team.
This role will ideally suit a finance graduate. Study support, along with flexible / remote working, is offered.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for matching, batching and coding
• Processing PO and non-PO invoices
• Accounts Payable queries
• Setting up new suppliers accurately onto the finance system
• Inter-company reconciliations
• Account reconciliations
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work quickly and independently to ensure high volumes of invoices are processed
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• A strong team ethic
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.