Sheridan Maine are partnering with a market leading retail business on the outskirts of Bournemouth, to recruit for a Commercial Finance Analyst with a strong commercial awareness to join their team. The business has undergone dramatic change and expansion recently, with further plans for growth.
We are looking for someone who is results driven with strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the business, handle pressure and rapidly changing demands in a fast paced dynamic, customer focussed environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial insight and reporting to support future trading decision
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with senior management and other departments
- Stock reporting and insights
- Managing performance versus KPIs and stock budgets
- Ensuring company sales are optimised and KPIs are adhered to
- Presenting insights and reporting to support current and future decisions
- Managing fast changing priorities
- Driving improvements which will streamline and simplify reporting requirements
To be successful, you will be passionate and detail orientated, with experience of supporting strategic decision making through financial analysis and commercial acumen.. You will have Advanced Excel skills and retail experience would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to work for a stable and professional business who offer an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.