A large plc based near Southampton is recruiting a technically strong interim Financial Accounting Manager for a 3 month interim assignment with an Immediate start to lead their group and statutory reporting.
The key deliverables of the interim Financial Accounting Manager include:-
- Own and manage the month end cycle
- Conduct monthly Financial Statement sign off reviews
- Manage the audit process acting as the primary contact with external auditors
- Plan and manage the statutory accounts cycle
- Team management
The successful candidate for the interim Financial Accounting Manager will be:-
- Technically strong qualified accountant with excellent IFRS knowledge
- Immediately available / very short notice and commit to a 3 months assignment
- Experience in a similar large company group reporting role
The company offer hybrid working and you must be able to commute to the Southampton offices 3 days a week. The role sits within IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.