A brand new permanent vacancy has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a market leading company based in Andover. This role will be varied in content and be responsible for a small team of accounts personnel.
Key duties of the Finance Manager include:
- Oversee all of the transactional finance functions; accounts payable, sales invoicing, credit control, payroll
- Manage the month end process
- Undertake detailed balance sheet reconciliations, post journals and produce P&L
- Authorise payments for suppliers and payroll
- Control and monitor bank account transactions and conduct reconciliations
- Produce variance analysis and commentary
- Supervise and mentor the team, ensuring work is accurately produced in a timely fashion
To be considered for the Finance Manager position, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- People management / supervisory experience
- Strong level of IT skills using Excel
- Excellent communicator, able to build positive and solid working relationships
- Highly organised and able to prioritise their workload
As well as a competitive salary, the company are offering a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, bonus and parking.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.