“A good leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” Martin Luther King Jr.
This is a great opportunity to work for an established and growing international business. The company own a number of hotels and properties across the globe and are recruiting an Accounts Payable Manager, who will join their team based in central London.
This role would suit someone who has strong accounts payable experience and AAT or part qualified.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager will include:
- Lead and develop the Accounts Payable function, managing the processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Produce KPI reports
- Review and monitor SLA’s and processing KPI’s
- Manage Accounts Payable’s month-end close process
- Assist with audit queries
- Maintain strong relationships with customers
- Support changes required to improve customer services and supplier management
- Review, update and improve the current processes
- Act as the point of escalation for the rest of the team, helping to resolve queries from the business and suppliers in a timely manner
- Work with the rest of your team to establish a solid control environment for Accounts Payable
This role would suit someone with a strong intellect, who enjoys a hands-on approach whilst following company processes and procedures. Strong leadership and management skills coupled with accuracy skills and an eye for detail are essential.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.