“If opportunity doesn’t come knocking at your door, build a brand.”
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a leading marketing firm based in central London who are recruiting a Finance Business Partner.
The role reports into the Head of Corporate Business Partnering and will work closely with the Group Finance Team to ensure the effective operation of the Finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders within the business areas whilst assess cost drivers and potential trends/impacts
- Review and analyse financials including providing accruals where appropriate
- Develop and maintain accurate quality financial reports for key stakeholders whilst ensuring the reports are standard and aligned with other reporting within the team
- Present information to Management teams that delivers insight to link financial reporting to business strategies
- Produce forecasts and budgets for responsible functions – ensuring the accuracy of the reporting, be able to analyse, report, produce variance analysis and understand the key drivers. To challenge stakeholders where appropriate
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Challenge and control the making of informed business decisions, using both financial and non-financial metrics
- To support the Head of Business Partnering in the development of processes and establishing best practice, reporting and KPIs
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 3+ years accounting experience preferably within a business partnering and reporting function
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable dealing with complex Formulae
- Shown some ability to be able to generate BI reporting from multiple systems
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.