An Employment Tax Specialist to manage all employer and employee tax compliance and advice is being recruited by an international business based near Southampton that offers hybrid working. Working as part of a dedicated in-house Tax team the role will report to the Head of Tax and will work across the Group’s UK and International businesses.
The key accountabilities of the Employment Tax Specialist include:-
- Owning all employer UK and Overseas tax issues ensuring Tax Compliance for the entire group of companies
- Preparing, monitoring and controlling all non-UK payroll compliance employer tax matters
- Manage IR35 interactions to ensure compliance and mitigation of risks
- Producing the PAYE Settlement Agreement
- Managing internal and external relationships relating to employment taxation
- Ensuring all risks and opportunities that relate to employer taxes are raised to the Head of Tax
The key requirements for the Employment Tax Specialist are:-
- An experienced Employment Tax Accountant / Adviser / Specialist from industry or practice
- Good knowledge of employer taxes
- Strong communication skills able to discuss and simplify complex tax issues
The company offer very flexible hybrid working of 2 days a week in the office as well as continuous learning and development opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.