“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a global media business to recruit a Management Accountant who will join their busy team based in the heart of London. This role would suit a technically strong qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has a desire to learn and grow with the business.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Complete month end reporting for the group
- Review transactional bookkeeping and check for accuracy
- Preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly preparation and submission of VAT and CIS returns
- Reconciliation of all intercompany accounts and maintenance of the intercompany matrix
- Regular review of AP and AR
- Prepare consolidations for group and statutory reporting
- Contributing to the implementation of policies and controls
- Prepare all information for the year end statutory financial reporting including disclosures
- Liaising with external accountants and advisors for completing the annual audit and tax returns and in the preparation of the year end statutory accounts for the group
- Ensuring company records and registers are maintained and up to date for the group
- Act as a key point of contact for finance with the wider business
- Assist with the development and training of other members of the finance team
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following attributes are required:
- Good knowledge of management and financial accounting techniques
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate with confidence and authority, at all levels
- Unequivocally calm under pressure, composed, and flexible, where possible
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.