“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” C.S. Lewis.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an international property group to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team in central London on an interim basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management reports and analysis
- Identify and analyse any material exceptions to forecast and plan against actuals, and prepare corresponding commentary
- Manage data quality and integrity of monthly management reports
- Ensure applicable management accounting documentation and supporting procedures exist and are up to date
- Supporting external audits Financial (Statutory) Accounting
- Contribute to financial transactions and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with approved accounting standards
- Preparation of external reporting to ensure consistency
- Ensure applicable financial accounting documentation and supporting procedures exist and are up to date
- Drive and ensure compliance to Financial Accounting and Reporting policies, procedures and contractual commitments under financing and proactively identify and raise non-compliant issues with the indirect report
- Ensure applicable Financial Accounting and Reporting documentation and supporting procedures exist and are up to date
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) Experience
- Experience in Finance and Accounting roles
- Experience in management reporting and statutory reporting Sound commercial acumen and understanding of general and transactional accounting, cost accounting and reporting
- Property and infrastructure or investment management industry experience (desirable)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.