An international business based in Chichester is recruiting a Group Financial Accountant on a hybrid basis (3 days office and 2 days home) to work closely with the Group Financial Controller managing the group consolidations and reporting.
The key deliverables of the Group Financial Accountant include:-
- Production of the monthly consolidated management accounts for 15 European and UK entities
- Managing the reporting timetable for actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for 6 UK entities
- Owning the group audit process and being the primary point of contact for external auditors
- Technical review of new accounting standards and assessing their impact on Group accounting policies and reporting
- Team management and development
The key requirements for the Group Financial Accountant are:-
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 2 years pqe or QBE with demonstrable experience in a similar group accounting role
- Excellent technical accounting / IFRS knowledge
- Strong communication skills
The company offer an excellent salary as well bonus, 7.5% employers pension contribution and flexible working.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.