An international business based in Chichester is recruiting a Financial Accountant on a hybrid basis (3 days office and 2 days home) to work closely with the Financial Controller managing the group consolidations and reporting.
The key deliverables of the Financial Accountant include:-
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Production of the monthly consolidated management accounts
- Managing the reporting timetable for actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Owning the group audit process and being the primary point of contact for external auditors
- Technical review of new accounting standards and assessing their impact on Group accounting policies and reporting
- Team management and development
The key requirements for the Group Accountant are:-
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a number of years pqe or QBE with demonstrable experience in a similar financial accounting role
- Excellent technical accounting / IFRS / consolidations knowledge
- Strong communication skills
The company offer an excellent salary as well bonus, above average employers pension contribution and flexible working.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.