An international business based in Chichester is recruiting a Financial Accountant on a hybrid basis (3 days office and 2 days home) to work closely with the Financial Controller managing the group consolidations and reporting.
The key deliverables of the Financial Accountant include:-
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Production of the monthly consolidated management accounts
- Managing the reporting timetable for actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Owning the group audit process and being the primary point of contact for external auditors
- Technical review of new accounting standards and assessing their impact on Group accounting policies and reporting
- Team management and development
The key requirements for the Financial Accountant are:-
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a number of years pqe or QBE with demonstrable experience in a similar financial accounting role
- Excellent technical accounting / IFRS / consolidations knowledge
- Strong communication skills
The company offer an excellent salary as well bonus, an above average pension scheme and flexible working. You must be able to commute to the Chichester at least 3 days a week.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.