A global business in Oxfordshire are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This position will be crucial to ensuring the accuracy of data and conducting cleansing activities.
Key tasks of this role will include:
- Interpret, check, and analyse large data sets
- Monitor data accuracy by running reports
- Manipulate data sets in a variety of formats
- Provide documentation of data cleansing
- Compile records for any changes to vendor master records
- Prepare reports and present findings to management
- Liaise with internal teams
- Strong ability to pick up and navigate digital tools
- Experience with ERP systems
- Able to work with multiple data sets
- Keen eye for detail
Study support will be provided for those studying AAT. You would be required to complete training in the office then you would be able to work from home on a hybrid basis.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.