A new temporary Credit Control opportunity has become available for an established business based in West Berkshire. The role will encompass all elements of accounts receivable duties and requires an individual with prior experience in a similar role.
Duties of the position include:
- Actively chasing payments by phone and email
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
- Conducting account reconciliations
- Sending out invoices and statements
- Liaising with customers to rectify payment issues and queries
- Liaise with sales team in relation to customer debts
- Review credit limits
- Refer customers through to payment escalation process
To be considered for this role, you will have prior Credit control/ accounts receivable/ sales ledger experience. You will also be a fast learner who is able to pick up new tasks quickly and is efficient with new IT systems.
The company have car parking onsite and also are close to public transport links.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.