Sheridan Maine are exclusively recruiting for a newly created Management Accountant opportunity to join an expanding global business based in North Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified or ACCA / CIMA studier and be keen to take on a role that requires working with the business and being involved in various finance related projects.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, the role will incorporate a wide range of tasks including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Producing variance analysis
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Monitoring bank transactions and reconciliations
- Project accounting and capex reporting
- Assisting with the accounts payable invoicing and payments
- Posting various journals including payroll
- Assist with the year end audit procedure
To be considered for this brand new position, the company require the following skills and experience:
- AAT Qualification or studying towards ACCA/ CIMA
- Competent IT skills & intermediate level Excel
- Prior experience of working within an accountancy/ finance role
- Knowledge of bank reconciliations & balance sheet
- Prior month end experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
The company are offering excellent benefits including study support, early finish Fridays, newly refurbished modern offices and 25 days hols + bank holidays. Car parking is available onsite and the company are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.