“It’s all a process. The release. The courage. The unveiling. The growth. The awakening… Life.”
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so, I would love to hear from you. My client is a growing hospitality business that is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for an interim period.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Responsible for matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices / credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolving queries both over the phone and by email
- Month end reporting
- Support other team members as and when required
To be considered for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk, the following attributes are required:
- Experience of working in an AP role
- Proactive approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Intermediate Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.