Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an Interim Payroll Manager to join a global business in the Newbury area. This role will be integral to supporting the accuracy of payroll and compliance with all laws and tax obligations.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role will be:
- Audit of international payrolls
- Assist with the payroll of new companies
- Comply with all laws and tax obligations
- Reviewing processes and implementing improvements
- Audit of benefits, salary review, yearly reporting, starters, and leavers
- Liaising with lawyers and tax advisers
Experience and skills required:
- Advanced Excel
- Use of Payroll and HR software
- Experience of international payroll
- Excellent time management
The company offer an excellent range of benefits including hybrid working, life insurance, pension, and car parking.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.