“You can see the size of people’s dreams from their profit and loss calculations.” - S.E.Sever.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established business based in central London to recruit a Management Accountant. If you are a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent), and have 3 years or more experience of working in a similar role, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Ownership of month end processes
- Responsible for revenue and cost recognition in line with UK IFRS
- Preparation of P&L reports for each product – with related variance analysis and commentary
- Posting of journals in relation to revenue and costs
- Business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Assisting with reconciling intercompany balances
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with audit queries
- Lead on process documentation and controls for all assigned areas and ensure consistency across all documented processes
- Support Senior Managers in ensuring strong month end controls and adherence to deadlines to support wider group reporting requirements
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following attributes are required:
- University degree
- Practical experience of several accounting systems
- Process driven
- An open-minded consultative approach
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.