“Give credit to whom credit is due.”
Sheridan Maine is partnering with an award-winning Hampshire based organisation. They are looking for a Credit Controller with 2 years’ experience ideally in the utilities or retail sector.
The company offers hybrid working for this 6-month fixed term contract position.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
- Chasing payments via telephone and email
- Liaising with customers to assist with queries
- Maintaining accurate records of all chasing activity and ensure the Credit Control Manager is informed of any account issues
- Providing weekly debtor reports with corresponding progress and collection notes
- Taking credit card payments
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller, the following attributes are required:
- Able to communicate confidently
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of working within a similar fast-paced office environment
- A highly organised individual with excellent attention to details
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.