“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” C.S. Lewis.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with an IT services company that is recruiting an EMEA Tax Manager into its team based in Ruislip. This is a hybrid role and the candidate will be expected to travel to the office whenever required.
Responsibilities of the EMEA Tax Manager include:
- Europe and EMEA tax compliance – including actively preparing, overseeing and reviewing tax returns
- UK and EU other tax compliance
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning
- Provide tax advice to senior management and other departments
- Manage TP documentation and requirements
- Pro-actively manage and lead projects
- Actively involved in growth and improvement of global tax organisation
- Integrate and leverage tax processes with and from sister group companies
- Develop and improve tax control procedures
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to senior management and wider organization
- Manage and coordinate improvement and rationalisation of tax and legal structure
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Supervise management of Intercompany agreements
- Manage and mentor tax team
- Manage collaboration with and budgeting of external tax advisors
To be considered for the role of EMEA Tax Manager, the following experience/skills are required:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role
- Comfortable working in a very fluid, global and fast changing organisation
- UK or EU equivalent qualification in Tax Law or tax accounting (Masters or Bachelors)
- Familiarity with SAP
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.