Sheridan Maine are exclusively working in partnership with an expansive global business based in the heart of Newbury. We are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable professional to join their friendly finance team on a hybrid working basis.
The role will involve a variety of purchase ledger tasks including:
- Processing invoices onto the accounting system
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up new suppliers on the system
- Paying suppliers via BACs
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to invoice and payment queries
- Processing staff expenses
- Petty cash reconciliations
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior purchase ledger/ accounts payable/ invoicing experience
- Good customer service skills
- Competent level of IT including Excel
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return, the company offer a competitive salary, hybrid remote/ office working and car parking onsite. The company are also accessible by local public transport links.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.