“Success is a process, not an event.” Gary Halbert .
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established business that works on a global scale. The organisation is currently recruiting a Finance Assistant who will join their team based in Hedge End. The successful candidate will support the Finance Manager and the Financial Controller in ensuring that the sales ledger and the purchase ledger processes are maintained.
Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant include:
- Ensure data for sales invoices is maintained on a regular basis
- Checking weekly purchase invoice
- Preparation of recharge sheets to clients
- Maintaining manual billing adjustments
- Checking and posting sales and purchase invoices
- Raising sales credit notes
- Dealing with customer queries and billing issues
- Preparation of sales invoices for review
- Processing employee expense claims and credit cards
- Processing ad-hoc supplier invoices when required
To be considered for the role of Finance Assistant, the following attributes are required:
- Experience operating with SME’s
- Good customer services skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.