A Taunton based business is recruiting a Finance Business Partner into their team on an interim basis. This is a unique role that will support the various businesses within the organisation. The company operate a hybrid working policy, with ideally 1 day per week worked onsite, however can be more flexible for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Business partner the senior management team and ensure that the business essentially understands how it is performing against set targets and what can be done to improve performance
- Preparation of management accounts, budgets, forecasts investment appraisals etc
- Presenting financial information where required
- Prepare accurate budget and forecast models by understanding business drivers for revenue, cash flow, OPEX and CAPEX in order to be able to improve budget / forecast accuracy
- Provide accurate, high quality financial analysis to be able to provide insightful information and recommendations to aid operational efficiency, cost control and to identify areas of potential revenue growth
- Preparation of detailed operational analysis and variance interrogation and recommendations to improve operational and financial performance
To be considered for the role of Finance Business Partner, the following attributes are required:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Good knowledge of management accounting and strong business analysis knowledge
- Experience of presenting to finance and non-finance colleagues
- Commercially strong
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more.