Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein.
My client is an internationally renowned organisation based in central London. They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant who is expected to provide financial services including supporting budgeting, management accounting, performance and trend analysis and reporting of financial management information to operating units. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their communication skills with various different budget holders whilst improving and perfecting their management accounting skills.
Duties of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- To assist with the production of monthly management accounts with commentaries and variance analysis to agreed timetables
- Produce quarterly forecasts and assist in annual budgets
- Produce a range of analysis and reporting
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for monthly review
- To support the Management Accountant with ad-hoc analytical work
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant:
- Part qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable ability of presenting management accounts and financial analysis reports to non-financially trained managers
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.