Sheridan Maine are excited to be partnering with an award-winning business with a fantastic team culture to recruit for a FP&A Analyst.
This is a newly created position to support a period of rapid growth, working closely alongside the Head of Finance to provide insightful value adding financial support and analysis to aid effective decision making.
This position offers remote working with flexible hours – either working from home or in the office, you choose!
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing insightful intelligence and commercial financial analysis on business performance, you’ll focus on supporting the team in planning, forecasting, and budgeting, preparing analysis and insight to drive optimal decision making.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with all departments
- Collating and analysing financial data
- Building and maintaining financial models for annual budget and forecasts for P&L and cash flow
- Identifying areas for improvement and reviewing processes
- Providing financial monitoring and reporting on investments and project spend
- Working closely alongside the Head of Finance to support the decision making process of the business.
The successful Analyst:
- Previous FP&A experience
- Part qualified, CIMA, ACCA, or ACA (study support is available)
- The ability to identify and report on key financial activities and trends
- Hands-on approach with an interest in the detail
- Excellent communication skills - be impactful and comfortable challenging the status quo
- An expert problem solver with a proactive approach and analytical mindset
- Intermediate / advanced Excel skills and be familiar working with large data sets
- Significant experience working under pressure meeting strict deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.