“Success is a process, not an event.” Gary Halbert.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an international business to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant into their high performing finance team. This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation which offers good career development and the chance to learn transferrable skills.
The organisation operates a hybrid working policy so would be looking at 2 days per week based onsite (located in the Portsmouth area) with rest worked from home.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Assistant include:
- Invoice and credit note processing
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and customers
- Preparation of the payment run via BACS
- Support auditors with internal and external audit when required
- Participate in business month end reviews of creditors ledger
- Supplier statement reconciliation
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will ideally have a strong accounts payable skill set, good Excel skills, excellent communication skills and a target driven, and hard-working attitude.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.