A large FTSE business with a finance shared service centre near Portsmouth is recruiting a number of Senior Credit Controller roles to drive the cash collections and delivery of billing and collections processes.
This role is working on a hybrid basis (3 days at home and 2 days in the office).
With direct responsibility for a number of sales ledgers and leading the day-to-day collections the key deliverables of the Senior Credit Controller include:-
- Managing aged debt accounts and collections of overdue debt and bad debt provisions
- Monitoring and tracking customer billing queries and fully investigating remedial actions
- Proposing process enhancements and ensuring documentation of agreed process changes
- Agreeing cash collection targets and contributing to short term cash flow forecasting
- Participating in the monthly business reviews of customer aged debt and bad debt provisions / write offs
- Being a Subject Matter Expert for billing and cash collection
The key skills and experience required for the Senior Credit Controller are:-
- Demonstrable experience in a similar credit control role within a large company environment
- Ideally SAP, IFS and Navision experience or similar large ERP / Accounting systems
The role will be hybrid working with 2 days a week in the office so the successful candidate must be able to commute to the Portsmouth area on a regular basis.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful