“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.”
- Joseph Addison.
Sheridan Maine is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Reading based team as Office Administrator. We are a fantastic recruitment company that prides itself on being unique, diverse and vibrant.
We’re looking for a natural communicator who is passionate, hard-working and adaptable to work within our ever-expanding company.
The responsibilities of the Office Administrator will include:
- Building and maintaining the database
- Completing full compliance checks on candidates
- Ensuring all clients have approved credit checks and have signed the Terms of Business prior to commencing work with them
- Keeping client and candidate files up to date
- Obtaining full and complete job specifications
- Actioning temp pack meetings with all candidates wherever possible
- Ensuring that all documents have been completed, signed and received from candidates before commencing work
- Formatting Candidate CV’s, ensuring that all CVs sent to clients are to a high standard
- Obtaining referrals and leads from candidates
- Obtaining testimonials from key candidates
- Building good relationships with colleagues
- Other ad hoc duties and project work as required
To be considered for the role of Office Administrator you will need:
- Strong Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to organise and prioritise on work
If you consider yourself as a standout candidate, with a passion for people, come join us as an Office Administrator.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.