“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman.
Sheridan Maine is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and tenacious individual to join our Reading based team as a Resourcing Consultant. If you consider yourself as a standout candidate, with a passion for people, come join us as a Resourcing Consultant.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant include:
- Actively promote all services offered by the business
- Obtain exclusivity with star candidates
- Action temp pack meetings with all candidates wherever possible
- Build a solid database of candidates suitable for your sector
- Ensure that all compliance checks have been made on candidates before commencing work
- Ensure all candidates have completed, signed and sent all paperwork required before commencing work
- Interview all candidates face-to-face
- Keep candidate files up to date
- Obtain referrals and leads from candidates
- Obtain testimonials from key candidates
- Telephone screen all candidates prior to interviewing
- Learn and research your sector and competitors
- Other ad hoc duties and project work as required
- Support new consultants in the team
To be considered for the role of Resourcing Consultant, you will need the following skills/ qualifications:
- University qualifications desirable
- Strong communicative, technological and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure wearing a smile
Sheridan Maine’s benefits include:
- Annual trips to Ibiza and Austria (all expenses paid for)
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Employee referral bonus
- Monthly Top Billers (free drinks, food, various activities and more!)
- Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Share Scheme after 12 months continuous service
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.