“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” - Muhammad Ali.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a Berkshire based firm that has seen rapid growth in recent years and is currently recruiting for a qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) to join them as Accounts Team Leader.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team and liaise with a range of stakeholders and the wider finance function. Benefits include flexible working, bi-annual bonus, healthcare and pension.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Team Leader will include:
- Lead a team in the delivery and ownership of accounting and finance services
- Provide Technical expertise
- Resource planning
- Responsible for accounting productivity
- Team management and development
- High level of stake holder and client liaison
- A range of other duties
Key competencies of the Accounts Team Leader will include:
- Strong people and team management skills
- Strong technical accounting skills - knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.