“Food glorious food.”
We are delighted to be working with an established UK restaurant group that is currently looking for a Cash Reconciliations Coordinator. The suitable candidate will be managing the cash collection and reconciliation process for 150 plus restaurants, so a background in Finance within a multi-site, high volume business is key.
Responsibilities of the Cash Reconciliations Coordinator include:
- Managing the cash collection process with security, ensuring regular collections take place and following up promptly on any issues
- Daily reconciliation of cash receipts, producing analysis and following up and resolving any discrepancies
- Review and validate relevant invoices and charges, reclaiming for missed collections
- Working with other teams and liaising with restaurants to improve operational processes related to cash
To be considered for the role of Cash Reconciliations Coordinator the following attributes are required:
- Confident and professional communicator, comfortable dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Keen attention to detail and desire to identify and fix errors
- Ability to work to fixed deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.