Sheridan Maine is thrilled to be working on an exclusive basis recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a thriving and well-established business.
This is a permanent full-time role based at our clients’ offices 5 days a week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all finance and accounting operations for the business
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded, filed and reported properly.
- Coordinating the management of cash flow, debt and debt collection
- Monthly payroll processing payroll
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Bookkeeping & Banking
- Pension Control via Legal & General
- Xero software and multi-currency experience would be beneficial
Experience working in a similar role with the ability to work independently
Xero software and multi-currency experience would be beneficial
AAT Level 4 as a minimum and further study support is available for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will come from a professional services background such as legal, practice etc.
Working with the CEO this is a great opportunity to take a role and make it your own.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days’ please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.