About The Company
Our client is a long-established Professional Services organisation located in central Bristol, with other offices located all over the UK.
About The Role
A 6 month interim Financial Accountant vacancy is available due to a recent acquisition of a small competitor, increasing the demands of the finance team and line manager in particular (Financial Controller). This position will place you in the heart of the financial control team, with responsibilities including:
- Provide and monitor financial data and prepare accurate monthly and annual statements for the business and subsidiaries.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes including the monitoring and reporting of accounting discrepancies.
- Managing tax payments and delivery of timely reporting for submission (e.g. VAT return), and managing the annual statutory audit.
- Produce monthly cash flow, balance sheet and income statements, and assist in annual budget preparation and analysis.
- Direct oversight of the assistant financial accountant.
This hit-the-ground-running position will be best suited to a seasoned contractor OR someone with a wealth of experience in financial accounts.
The June year-end will ramp up the workload of everyone in finance so while support will be available, minimal hand holding should be expected.
Day rate INSIDE IR35 and between £250-300 per day.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.